· Downloading a video from Facebook Messenger to your Android device is pretty much straightforward. Open Messenger, and open the conversation with the video you want to download. Long press the video, and there will be options available for you to Save Video, Forward, or Remove. Tap Save Video.
Step 1: Select the conversation to which the video was sent, then open the link (not the video). This will take you to the original location of the video on Facebook. Step 2: Now you have to copy the video link. Tap on the “Share” button, then tap the link icon at the top of your iPhone screen.
· In the left corner of the video, you will find three vertical pointer symbol. Click on that symbol. Then download option display on the screen. Click on the Download option to save the video to your android phone gallery.
For your convenience, we have also prepared a guide for you to convert Facebook Messenger videos to MP4 with FLVTO. Step 1: Visit the official website of FLVTO. Step 2: Copy the URL of your Facebook Messenger video, and then paste it in the URL box on the FLVTO webpage. Step 3: There is a dropdown button next to the “CONVERT TO” button. Click the dropdown button and choose the …
· Double click on the video you want to download from Facebook Messenger to open it in full screen. Move your cursor up towards the top left of your screen and three options will appear – ‘Download’, ‘Forward’ and ‘Info’. Simply select ‘Download’ to download the video to your computer.
· Funny videos or reality videos or any video that goes viral on Facebook can change the mood of a person. If you are feeling sad any funny or entertainment video can make you happy, while many videos on Facebook are also uploaded for making the people aware of the realities and natural events happening around the world. Anyhow, there are times when people wish to download or save a video …
· This video walks you through how you can save videos from Facebook Messenger to your iPhone, iPad, Android device, or computer. Saving videos from Facebook M...
Make tomorrow another day and not today's sequel.